The Site does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the operation, quality or functionality of the site. Access to the site may be interrupted, restricted or delayed for any reason.
The Site also does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the content of the material appearing on the site, its accuracy, completeness, timelessness or fitness for any particular purpose.
The Site contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. This information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
To the full extent permissible by law, the Site disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, financial loss, damages for loss in business projects, loss of profits or other consequential losses) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site or any material appearing on the Site, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Site or any such material.
the Site contains links to external sites. the Site is not responsible for and has no control over the content of such sites. Information on the Site, or available via hypertext link from the Site, is made available without responsibility on the part of the Site. the Site disclaims all responsibility and liability (including for negligence) in relation to information on or accessible from the Site.
- Use of the Site
- Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws and regulations that apply to the Site, to the Internet and/or to the World Wide Web. Your accessing and browsing of the Site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions without reservation, limitation or qualification, and acknowledges that any other agreements between you and the Site, are superseded and of no force or effect.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to keep apprised of such changes. Any such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued access and/or use of the Site constitutes your continuing acceptance of these terms and conditions without reservation, limitation or qualification.
- You may freely browse the Site, but you may only download information from the Site, including any text, images, audio, and video (the “Information”) for non-commercial personal use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the Information for public or commercial purposes, without written permission of the Site.
- You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any of the Site’s information you download. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without written permission of the Site. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of the Site. the Site neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Site.
- With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right of the Information, or any copyright of the Site or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
- the Site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of the Site and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products processes and other proprietary rights of the Site and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- The Information posted by the Site’s operator on the Site is believed to be accurate when posted, but is not warranted or represented in any way to be so. Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. the Site reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Site Information, and to the product and programs described in such Information, at any time without notice. Any use or reliance on such Information is at your own risk. the Site assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. In particular, the Site will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the Information contained on the Site. ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- the Site does not provide warrantied advice
- The contents of the Site are for informational purposes only. No warranty is made or given that any Information on or linked to the Site is complete and/or accurate, and no warranty is given that there may not be a contrary view to any of the material that is hereby published.
- The Information contained in the Site, or obtained as a consequence of using the Site is not intended to be, nor is it implied to be, a substitute for professional training or education. Users should never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking such advice because of Information obtained from the Site. Reliance on any Information provided on the Site or provided by the Site’s employees or others appearing on the site at the invitation of the Site is solely at your own risk.
- the Site may contain content from third-party sources. the Site does not necessarily endorse any third party products, views or information presented on the Site and such information or content may not reflect the opinions, recommendations or practices of the Site.
- Trademarks and Copyright
- the Site may contain the trademarks of the Site’s products, including, but not limited to, the registered trademarks: of the Site. All rights in respect of all of such trademarks are reserved.
- Everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted, including design, page headers, button icons, graphics, images, text and arrangement thereof, and software used in the Site, and all intellectual property rights therein, including all copyright and trademark rights, are property of the Site, its licensors or others, as the case may be. Nothing from the Site may be used by you except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the prior written permission of the Site. the Site neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on or downloaded from the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Site.
- Nothing contained in the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo, service mark or design displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Site or any third party that may own any such item displayed on the Site. Your use of any of the trademarks, logos, service marks, designs and other intellectual property displayed on the Site and any other content on the Site is strictly prohibited except only and to the limited extent expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions. the Site will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law should you breach any of these terms and conditions.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site or through the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, testimonials or the like (all of which are collectively called “submissions”), is and will be treated as royalty-free, non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Any submissions that you transmit or post constitutes your warranty that such content is not subject to any third-party copyright or any other proprietary rights and that you have full capacity and authority to make such submission.
- Without limiting the generality of section 4.1 above, you agree to sign and deliver to the Site on demand all further documents and assurances that the Site may request in connection with the assignments, transfers, releases and waivers contemplated by that section.
- Although the Site may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmission, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, the Site is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the site.
- the Site is not responsible for any Submissions which may be posted in any forum or news group accessible or operated through or by the Site, and the Site will have the right (but not the obligation) to remove from any such forum or news group anything which it sees fit to remove for any reason. You must not submit or otherwise publish through the Site or through any available forums or news groups anything which: (a) defames, libels or invades the privacy of any person; (b) is obscene, pornographic, abusive or threatening; (c) infringes on any intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, including without limitation copyrights and trademarks; (d) violates any law; (e) advocates or describes any illegal activity; or (f) advertises or solicits funds for goods or services. the Site will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Site to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Personal Information Privacy
- Unless encrypted, information sent or received over the Internet is insecure and the Site cannot and does not make any representation, warranty or promise concerning the interception by third parties of your personal or other information. the Site will not be responsible for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of, or in connection with, the transmission of any information from or to the Site through the Site.
- Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
- Your use of and browsing of the Site are undertaken at your own risk. Neither the Site, any of its directors, officers, employees, or agencies, nor any other party involved in the creation, production, delivery or operation of the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the Site or any consequences flowing therefrom, including, without limitation, computer viruses which may infect or other damages which may occur to your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access, use of, or browsing of the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
- Without limiting the generality of section 7.1, everything on the Site is provided to you without any warranty or representation of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or any other warranties which may be implied according to the laws of any jurisdiction, unless in your jurisdiction the exclusion of some or all of such expressed or implied warranties is not permitted or is restricted, in which case all such expressed or implied warranties are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law in your jurisdiction.
- You promise to indemnify and save the Site, and its officers, directors, employees, agents and distributors, harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, costs and expenses whatsoever, including without limitation reasonable legal fees and disbursements, resulting directly or indirectly from: (a) your breach of any of your agreements, representations or warranties set out in these terms and conditions; (b) your access to or use of the Site or any site to which the Site is or may be linked from time to time, or your use of, reliance on, or publication, communication or distribution of anything on or from the Site or any site to which the Site may be linked from time to time; and/or (c) your violation of any law or regulation.
- Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Site, site-related services or products, content or information contained herein or on any hyperlinked website is to stop using the site, site-related services or products, content, information or hyperlinked website.
- Linked Sites
- Links to the Site are permitted only to the home page. You may not link to any other pages without the prior written consent of the Site.
- Framing of the Site by sites or site elements of parties not part of the Site is not permitted. In-line linking or any other manner of incorporating parts of the Site in sites of parties not part of the Site is equally prohibited.
- Governing Law
- the Site controls the Site from within the Province of British Columbia, Canada. Regardless of your place of residence, the location where you access the Site or any other consideration, you agree that this Agreement, your use of the Site and all related matters are governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the laws of Canada in force in there, without regard to its rules relating to conflict of laws. You also agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of British Columbia with respect to any dispute between you and the Site arising from or relating to your use of the Site, this Agreement or any related matters.